Post by forebearance on Sept 5, 2011 20:44:58 GMT -5
I have had ME/CFS for 21 years.. I also am diagnosed with mold poisoning, using Dr. shoemaker's criteria. I also have fair chemical sensitivities.
I'm not as well-traveled as some people. I have mainly stayed in the Midwest. Since becoming sensitized to mold toxins, I have not ventured far from home. I have stayed in Hampton Inns in almost all the places I've been, so if you want to know about a particular Hampton Inn or Hilton Garden Inn, just ask.